Recipe by ~Nimz~
I love these little pizzas. Amounts are guidelines and may be altered for your taste.
Top Review by nochlo
Made for PRMR!!! Great flavors. We really thought this was fantastic. We did use provel cheese instead of mozzarella as that is our cheese of choice for pizza. It will be making a reappearance at our house. Thanks so much.
- 2 large pita bread
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce (store bought)
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pita bread on baking sheet.
- Spray with Olive Oil cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- In a skillet heat 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add spinach and saute just until slightly wilted then remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove pita bread from oven and spread each with 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce.
- Spread the remaining ingredients between the two pita breads.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.