1/1 Photo of Pesto Pinwheels
Terri F.'s Note:
An easy and tasty appetizer from a Pillsbury cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Unroll dough into 2 rectangles.
- 3Firmly press on perforations to seal them.
- 4Spread rectangles with pesto to within 1/4 inch of edges, then sprinkle on bell peppers.
- 5Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle of dough, pinching edges to seal.
- 6Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- 7Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: