Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy and tasty appetizer from a Pillsbury cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Unroll dough into 2 rectangles.
- Firmly press on perforations to seal them.
- Spread rectangles with pesto to within 1/4 inch of edges, then sprinkle on bell peppers.
- Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle of dough, pinching edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Very good, very simple. They're easier to cut if you put them in the freezer for a bit before slicing. Thanks for sharing!
These are delicious and so simple to make! I added a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese to them and they were a hit with my entire family!