Recipe by Linorama
I've been obscessed with both pesto and roasted red bell peppers lately. This is the result.
- 2 slices bread, your choice
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach leaves (however many you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each slice of bread with pesto.
- (Heavy bread, such as whole wheat, will need more pesto than light types.) I like to add spinach to each side too, and the roasted red pepper on just the one side.
- Then when you slap it together you get the pepper in the middle.