Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Each cup coats 1 pound of pasta. Sauce keeps 1 month in refrigerator. Freezes well.
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch scallion (1 1/2 if small)
- 3 cups packed fresh basil, stems removed
- 3 cups packed fresh parsley, stems removed
- 1 lemon, remove zest and squeeze juice
- 1 (10 ounce) jar olives, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- good quality olive oil
- In food processor, drop in garlic, scallions, & lemon zest. Process until finely minced.
- Add olives, capers, & hot pepper flakes and process. Add parsley and basil. With motor running, add lemon juice and cheese.
- Slowly add enough olive oil to consistency.