- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, lightly toasted
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 400 g pasta, cooked
- parmesan cheese
- 1 box cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients for pesto sauce in a food processor, except olive oil and lime juice.
- Pulse to a rough paste, then pulse in olive oil and limejuice.
- Toss with cooked and cooled pasta and Parmesan.
- Fold in cherry tomatoes, scatter some over the top and serve!