- 8 ounces uncooked rotelle pasta or 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 1 package knorr pesto sauce mix
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, combine Knorr ® Pesto sauce mix, Olive Oil and vinegar.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add pasta, broccoli, tomatoes and cheese; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- I always prepare the sauce and mix in the grape tomatoes and mozzarella the day before. The day of the party I cook the broccoli and pasta then toss it all together.