A great pasta salad without mayonnaise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked rotelle pasta or 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 1 package knorr pesto sauce mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1In large bowl, with wire whisk, combine Knorr ® Pesto sauce mix, Olive Oil and vinegar.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Add pasta, broccoli, tomatoes and cheese; toss to coat.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- 5I always prepare the sauce and mix in the grape tomatoes and mozzarella the day before. The day of the party I cook the broccoli and pasta then toss it all together.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 100.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix