Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Using what was on hand to make a side dish.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked & drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 -4 tablespoons Italian dressing (Homemade Italian Salad Dressing)
- 2 -3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 4 ounces asiago cheese, shredded
- Prepare bow-tie pasta according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix well. Increasing or decreasing the Italian dressing and pesto to taste.
- Serve at room temperature for the best flavor.