Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
Simple Fast Easy Tasty. This is one of the most plain recipes we have. Sometimes comfort comes from not guilding the lily.
- 113.39 g capellini (angel hair pasta)
- 59.14 ml pesto sauce
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes (Sun-Dried Tomatoes cut into thin strips)
- Put water on to boil and put pesto into a bowl to warm.
- Cook pasta 2 - 4 mi, drain, toss in bowl with pesto.
- Serve with crusty bread and garnish with sun dried tomatoes and grated hard cheese.
Delicious and simple! I substituted fresh tomatoes for the sun dried - fresh and tasty.We had it with some baked salmon and it was a great side. Thanks for posting!
One of our favorite quick meals ! Thanks for posting !