Recipe by Fuji
loosely based on this recipe. my photos don't usually look like the recipe it's because i don't follow recipes.
- 300 g flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 185 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 ml milk
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm oven to 180°C Oil the muffin tin or use paper cups. Shift flour, salt, pepper and baking powder in a big bowl. Fold in the parmesan cheese and basil. In another bowl mix the egg, olive oil and milk together. Add this to the dry ingredients and stir. The mix should be a little chunky. Fill the muffin cups 2/3, stir in the mix a teaspoon each muffin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden and a skewer comes out clean when inserted. Cool for a few minutes then transfer to wire rack. Serve warm or room temperature.