Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy, VERY flavorful chicken, pasta, veggie dish. Any veggies can be substituted for the ones listed. This reminds me of something you would order at a fine Italian restaurant..very distinct taste
- 2 packages dried pesto sauce mix (NOT the creamy kind)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- black pepper
- garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 15 baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- In saucepan, combine dry pesto mix with water and olive oil.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- In individual pieces of aluminum foil, place one chicken breast half and equal amounts of veggies.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Spoon 4 Tbsp.
- of pesto mixture over each packet and fold up.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to pkg.
- and drain.
- Add about 3/4 of remaining pesto mixture to pasta and toss well.
- To serve, place serving of pasta on each dish and dump the packet of chicken and veggies over top.
- Serve with leftover pesto mixture (opt.), and grated parmesan cheese, if desired.