1/3 Photos of Pesto Omelet
Recipe from Buitoni (maker of Italian foods). Sounds good, but have not yet made it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs and tomato in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Haet greased, large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should immediately set at the edges.
- 3Carefully push cooked mixture at edges toward center so uncooked portions can reach the hot pan surface, tilting pan as necessary.
- 4While top is still moist and creamy-looking, top with roasted pepper, pesto and cheese.
- 5Reduce heat to low; fold omelet in half. Cook an additional 2 minutes and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 437.7 mg
- Sodium 551.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: