Recipe from Buitoni (maker of Italian foods). Sounds good, but have not yet made it.
Make and share this Pesto Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Combine eggs and tomato in a small bowl and set aside.
- Haet greased, large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should immediately set at the edges.
- Carefully push cooked mixture at edges toward center so uncooked portions can reach the hot pan surface, tilting pan as necessary.
- While top is still moist and creamy-looking, top with roasted pepper, pesto and cheese.
- Reduce heat to low; fold omelet in half. Cook an additional 2 minutes and serve immediately.