1/1 Photo of Pesto Nicoise Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans or 1/2 lb frozen green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup nicoise olives or 1 cup kalamata olive
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Cover potatoes and eggs with cold water in a large saucepan and heat to boiling; cook about 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 2Drop in green beans and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Drain potatoes and green beans and allow to cool.
- 4Place eggs in cold or ice water bath to cool.
- 5Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, combine pesto, olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes and olives.
- 6Add potatoes and green beans and stir; adjust for salt and pepper, if necessary.
- 7Cut eggs into wedges and arrange on top; serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Nicoise Salad
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar