- 2 lbs baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans or 1⁄2 lb frozen green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup nicoise olives or 1 cup kalamata olive
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes and eggs with cold water in a large saucepan and heat to boiling; cook about 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Drop in green beans and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and green beans and allow to cool.
- Place eggs in cold or ice water bath to cool.
- Meanwhile in a large serving bowl, combine pesto, olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes and olives.
- Add potatoes and green beans and stir; adjust for salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Cut eggs into wedges and arrange on top; serve.