1/1 Photo of Pesto Mozzarella Skewers
A beautiful and tasty way to use the widely available fresh mozarella balls. I use homemade Pesto, but you can find it in jars in the Gourmet section. Arranged on toothpicks, these bite-size appetizers are festive and colorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pesto, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2Place drained mozzarella balls in a ziplock bag and add pesto mixture.
- 3Gently squeeze things around in the bag so that all the balls are nicely coated.
- 4Place a coated mozzarella ball and a cherry tomato on each toothpick.
- 5To serve, arrange them in a circle on platter and garnish with olives or with fresh basil leaves.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Mozzarella Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 324.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: