Recipe by Nana Lee
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks, on about.com. This delicious and hearty main dish pasta skillet recipe takes just minutes to put together and serve. You can use EASY MEATBALLS(posted separately)instead of purchased ones if you'd like.
- 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs or 1 lb one batch easy meatballs
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 16 ounces frozen bell peppers, and onion stir fry mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake meatballs as directed on package or in recipe. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet cook bell pepper and onion stir fry as directed on package, about 7-9 minutes.
- When cooked, stir in meatballs, cooked and drained fettuccine, pesto, and half and half.
- Cook over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
- You can subsititute fresh pepper & onion, and any other ingredients. if you choose.