Pesto Meatballs and Couscous
- Heat toaster oven to 350°F Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the oil over the toaster-oven baking tray and tilt to coat.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the pesto, the egg, salt, and pepper. With your hands, mix just until combined.
- Shape the mixture into 12 meatballs, using about 1/4 cup for each. Transfer the meatballs to tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn and bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to the package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining pesto and oil. Spoon the mixture over the cooked meatballs and turn to coat.
- Divide the meatballs and couscous among individual plates and sprinkle with the Parmesan (if using).