Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy meal or sidedish; perfect for those frigid winter days. And it uses basic pantry ingredients!
- Heat broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove basil leaves from stems and place in food processor.
- Press or smash garlic and process it along with the basil until combined.
- Add parmesan, oil, salt and pepper and blend to a thick paste.
- Divide macaroni and chickpeas into four individual serving bowls.
- Ladle warm broth over the top and stir in a big spoonful of pesto.