Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In this recipe I use my own pesto which I make in the summer, freeze in ice cube trays, then store in a freezer zip top bag. I use about half a cube for this recipe.
- 2⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄3 cups canola oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, scored
- Measure all ingredients into a glass jar.
- (I use the 3 cup canning jar that my favorite spaghetti sauce comes in.).
- note: you may substitute 2 teaspoons dry mustard for the Dijon style mustard.
- Shake well.
- Store in refrigerator.
- After several days, you may wish to remove the garlic cloves.