- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice or 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Put sauce ingredients in food processor and blend until creamy.
- Coat grill rack with oil and place salmon skin down. Grill covered over medium heat for 5 minutes (can broil if you don't have a grill).
- Spoon pesto over salmon reserving 1/4. Grill 15-20 minutes more basting with remaining pesto occasionally until fish flakes with fork.