Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is from Coles, a simple but tasty appetiser or side dish.
- 8 portabella mushrooms
- 8 teaspoons pesto sauce, use more to your taste
- 8 balls bocconcini, sliced
- salt, pepper
- parsley, to garnish
- Trim stalks from mushrooms and place a spoon of pesto into each one.
- Top with bocconcini and grill (broil) until warm.
- Season to taste and garnish with parsley.
A huge hit at our Memorial Day BBQ. Everyone keeps talking about it! Will definitely be making it for the 4th of July party. Thank you.
Fantastic appetizer, we loved them and they are so easy to make. Thanks Mandy!
We've had these twice -- once with portabellos and once with creminis. Fabulous either way. Thanks, Mandy!