Recipe by Kizzikate
I haven't tried this yet. This is from Southern Living Magazine, and looks yummy!
Top Review by WiGal
Definitely a five star! Used havarti so my cheese was definitely melted in 15 minutes at 425. The only foccacia the store had was topped with jalapenos, tomatoes, cheese, and mushrooms so it was really an AWESOME lunch. A repeater for sure plus easy, thank you for posting.
- 1 loaf focaccia bread or 1 loaf ciabatta
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jarprepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced black forest ham
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife.
- Spread pesto evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Layer ham and next 3 ingredients evenly over bottom half. Top with remaining bread half.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes. Cut into six wedges.