Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What a great sandwich!!
Make and share this Pesto Focaccia Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Cut bread in half horizontally using a serrated knife.
- Spread pesto evenly over the cut sides.
- Layer ham, turkey, cheese and onion evenly over the bottom half of the loaf, the top with the other half.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 10 minute.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!
This is such a great recipe. I've been making it for a few years, and my kids love it! I made it a few weeks ago with Edam sliced cheese, and it was even better. I usually cut the onion first, and soak it in cold water while I'm getting everything else ready - it seems to take some of the bite out of the onion. So glad you shared SkinnyMinnie.