1/1 Photo of Pesto & Feta Simply Potatoes Gnocchi #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Light and super flavorful gnocchi, made easy using Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes. The combination of pesto and feta cheese make these a super flavorful main dish that is quick, easy and kid family friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using an electric mixer, whip mashed potatoes, eggs and 2 ½ tablespoons of pesto sauce in a large bowl until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- 2Add ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese and mix well. Gradually fold in flour.
- 3Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot. Reduce heat slightly. Working with about 1 tablespoon at a time, drop a few gnocchi into salted water and cook for a few minutes, until they rise to the surface.
- 4Using a slotted spoon, transfer gnocchi to a strainer to remove excess water. Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- 5Serve warm topped with remaining pesto sauce and crumble feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto & Feta Simply Potatoes Gnocchi #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 303.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes