- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce (prepared)
- 1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 -2 egg (depends on fat content of meat, leaner meat requires 2 eggs)
- 1⁄4 onion (chopped)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl, cover and let rest for at least 15mins. (You can also let rest in the fridge covered until ready to use but bring back to room temp before next step).
- Separate into 4-6 equal parts depending on how large you want your burgers.
- Roll each part into a ball then form into patties. (A pattie press does wonders for this step).
- Heat grill to 275-350F internal air temperature.
- Using a silicone brush lightly coat grill with Olive Oil to keep burgers from sticking.
- Cook burgers to desired doneness and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.