1/1 Photo of Pesto Feta Burger
Koch Kevin's Note:
Delicious burger made with Pesto and Feta cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl, cover and let rest for at least 15mins. (You can also let rest in the fridge covered until ready to use but bring back to room temp before next step).
- 2Separate into 4-6 equal parts depending on how large you want your burgers.
- 3Roll each part into a ball then form into patties. (A pattie press does wonders for this step).
- 4Heat grill to 275-350F internal air temperature.
- 5Using a silicone brush lightly coat grill with Olive Oil to keep burgers from sticking.
- 6Cook burgers to desired doneness and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Feta Burger
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.4
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 511.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: