Recipe by Renea'
This is a great dish that I usually serve when I have company. You can use any type of pesto but I prefer Sun Dried Tomato pesto, I have not tried any other kind. It gets rave reviews from my friends.
- 1 (7 ounce) package pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of (optional)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend pesto, walnuts, 2 Tbs lemon juice, 1 Tbs lemon peel (optional) in food processor until just combined.
- Place chicken in pan and coat with full mixture then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake 30-45 minutes.
- This can be served over rice or pasta if desired.