Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the pesto sauce for the eggs benedict. I didn't think eggs benedict could get any better.....boy was I wrong!! Yield is a guess...we doubled the recipe in class.
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Combine all dry ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend.
- Slowly add the cream and oil while blending.
- Warm gently on the stove top in a medium heavy saucepan.
- Pour over eggs and ham!