Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe found on a box of Kraft Big Cheese Nips
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia soft cream cheese spread
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- Mix cream cheese, pesto and Parmesan cheese.
- Add olives and pimento.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
A good, easy-to-please dip. I also used a block of cream cheese and added some half-and-half to soften it up. I had some left over and have been using it as a spread on the bread for turkey sandwiches - really works well together.
This is nice for a quick snack. I sprinkled some additional olives and pimentos on the top of the bowl to add a little color.
Yum. I used regular fat-free cream cheese, so I added about 1 Tbsp of milk so it would be softer. I ran my olives/pimentos through the food processor quickly to chop, then added everything else. This is fast and really tasty. DH & I enjoyed as a Sat snack spread on Triscuits & Wheat Thins.