Recipe by Mom2Rose
Perfect for snacking, parties or even gifts!!
Top Review by LifeIsGood
~PAC Spring 2008~ What a great idea to jazz up ordinary peanuts. I loved the pesto sauce mix! The cayenne and chili pepper amounts were perfect here. Just enough to give the nuts a zing without it being too spicy. I'd recommend watching them closely after about 10 minutes - since nuts seem to burn so quickly. This is a great and handy recipe to use for entertaining or just for snacking. Thanks!!
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelopeknorr pesto sauce mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk the pesto mix, oil, chili powder and cayenne.
- Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add peanuts.
- Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, stirring once.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.