Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
Simple recipe with only 6 ingredients. This is my own take on a recipe found in Better Homes and Gardens 5 ingredient cookbook.
Top Review by gts3
I just bought a small bottle of the sundried tomato & pesto combined so it made it even easier! Simply delicious. This is great when both parents work until 5pm & still want to get dinner on the table by 6! Any heart sugeon will tell you not to add salt & soon premade/processed foods will taste too salty.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 2 cups finely chopped zucchini or 2 cups and yellow squash
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick pan cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and add zucchini.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink and squash is tender.
- Spread pesto over chicken and sprinkle with cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Let that just warm and serve onto plates.