Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Many different tastes in one salad. One of my favorites. Depending on the situation, I make it without the chicken - sometimes without the tomatoes
- 453.59 g chicken, boiled and cubed
- 453.59 g package cheese tortellini, frozen
- 283.49 g envelope pesto sauce mix, Knorr
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped into pieces
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58-44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- Prepare tortollini according to directions.
- Mix pesto, mayo and vinegar together.
- Add to other ingredients.
- That's it!
- Feel free to wing it - I usually end up adding more vinegar.
- The pasta tends to absorb the mayo overnight. You will most likely have to add more mayo to moisted the salad.
Wow! This is delicious! Lots of flavor and zing! I totally forgot the walnuts, but will add them to the leftovers because I bet the crunch would be a nice addition as well. Made Herb Cheese Twists to go along with it and dinner was a done deal! Thank you very much for sharing this one that will definitely be enjoyed here again, yum! :) Made for PAC Spring 09