Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not necessarily unique, but another Friday night surprise from my hubby & he did create it without a recipe. Simple with lots of flavours we hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Brown chicken meat with onion and garlic so it gets some color but is not cooked through.
- Add broccoli, carrot, pesto, cook for a few minutes, stirring so pesto is mixed through.
- The carrot will be crisp but that's how we like it. For a softer carrot add it in earlier, or even microwave it prior to starting the recipe.
- Add evaporated milk to chicken, pesto and vegies. Stir thoroughly and taste for seasoning. Add more pesto if you would like and a good grinding of black pepper.
- Simmer sauce ubtil milk is hot & everything is combined.
- Add spaghetti to pan and toss to coat.
- Serve hot with parmesan cheese if desired and good crusty bread.