Recipe by canarygirl
Super quick weeknight treat! Make it on the grill for an even tastier pizza!
Top Review by Pam-I-Am
We really enjoyed this pizza for something different for a change. I made it using pizza dough recipe #106123 and used a prepared pesto sauce. I also garnished with some flat leaf parsley. I thought the overall taste just didn't 'pop' for me and needed a sprinkle of kosher salt or parmesan cheese to brighten it. I think it was due to the chicken. I will make this again but will just adjust a little more seasonings next time.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce (Pesto sauce)
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce.
- Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast.
- If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425º for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and browns a little.
- If you're really adventurous, try making it on the grill over medium heat coals, just put another rack across the grill rack to form a grid, so the edges don't fall through.