1/3 Photos of Pesto Chicken Pizza
Super quick weeknight treat! Make it on the grill for an even tastier pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce.
- 2Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast.
- 3If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- 4Bake at 425º for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and browns a little.
- 5If you're really adventurous, try making it on the grill over medium heat coals, just put another rack across the grill rack to form a grid, so the edges don't fall through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust