Super quick weeknight treat! Make it on the grill for an even tastier pizza!
Make and share this Pesto Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce.
- Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast.
- If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 425º for 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and browns a little.
- If you're really adventurous, try making it on the grill over medium heat coals, just put another rack across the grill rack to form a grid, so the edges don't fall through.