Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Health Magazine.
- 1 (10 ounce) italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup commercial pesto sauce
- 2 cups sliced sliced roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread pesto over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border, and top crust with chicken, sun-dried tomato halves, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.