Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 13 mins
Letting the chicken soak up Italian dressing makes this so flavorful! This is another quick (once the chicken has marinated) and easy recipe from my files.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Combine shredded chicken and Italian dressing. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium-high heat. Add red pepper and onion, sauteing until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle a large cookie sheet with cornmeal. Place pizza crust dough on sheet and unroll. Pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
- Spread pesto over dough up to 1/2" from edges.
- Top with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Drain chicken and put on top with red pepper mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on bottom oven rack 8-10 minutes until crust is browned and cheese is melted.