- 1 pizza dough
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced into strips
- 236.59 ml pesto sauce
- 5 slice tomatoes
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 28.39 ml black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over crust.
- Place tomatoes and chicken evenly over crust.
- top with mozzarella cheese and black olives if you like them (I don't).
- Bake pizza for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over entire pizza.