- 1 pizza dough
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced into strips
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 5 slices tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 cup black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over crust.
- Place tomatoes and chicken evenly over crust.
- top with mozzarella cheese and black olives if you like them (I don't).
- Bake pizza for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over entire pizza.