Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great pizza with a different taste than the usual toppings.
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced into strips
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 5 slices tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 cup black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over crust.
- Place tomatoes and chicken evenly over crust.
- top with mozzarella cheese and black olives if you like them (I don't).
- Bake pizza for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over entire pizza.
Yet another pizza review. Ohhhhhhh, okay, go ahead...give me a frontal lobotomy. Tasty!
This was awesome!!! the only thing I did different was that I added thinly sliced red onion, I did add the black olives too, as we both love them, I will definitely make this again, thanks so much for a great 'change' for pizza!!
This is fantastic! We will do it again soon. My friend gave me some basil pesto that she had just made and I was looking for something a little different. I love pizza and like to experimentr with it, but never would have come up with pesto. Thanks.