Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 2 cups fresh asparagus, cut-up
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed (12 ounces)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, well drained
- 3⁄4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse and drain.
- Steam or microwave asparagus until tender crisp.
- Combine cooked pasta and asparagus in a large bowl.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, onion and olives.
- Gently toss with pesto sauce.
- Serve warm, garnished with cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- They make a great lunch.