Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This hot sandwich has all of my favorites in it. Pesto, chicken, cheese...you can't go wrong! I always seem to have the ingredients on hand too, which is nice.
- 10 ounces chicken, drained
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- Mix together all ingredients except bread.
- Spread mixture on 4 slices of bread and top with remaining slices.
- Grill sandwiches in a panini grill or skillet over medium/high heat for about 3 minutes per side or until toasted and golden.