- 453.59 g package mostaccioli pasta
- 453.59 g package breaded chicken tenders, frozen
- 946.36 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- 425.24 g carton ricotta cheese
- 177.44 ml pesto sauce, prepared
- 158.51 ml heavy whipping cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook mostaccioli and chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, sour cream, ricotta, pesto, cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Chop chicken tenders and drain mostaccioli; add to cheese mixture. Toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes (dishes will be full). Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 or until heated through and golden brown.