Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Contest Winning from Taste of Home
- 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package breaded chicken tenders, frozen
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup pesto sauce, prepared
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Cook mostaccioli and chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, sour cream, ricotta, pesto, cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Chop chicken tenders and drain mostaccioli; add to cheese mixture. Toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes (dishes will be full). Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 or until heated through and golden brown.