Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this for my boyfriend's birthday, and now he asks for it all of the time!
Make and share this Pesto Chicken Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 8 ounces manicotti, uncooked
- Prepare manicotti as directed and squeeze water out of spinach.
- When pasta is done, drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together ricotta, 1/2 cup parm, and egg substitute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except tomato sauce.
- Spoon cheese mixture into shells and lay into a pan.
- Cover with tomato sauce and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Parm.
- Cover and bake 20 minute.
- Remove cover and bake add. 15 minute.