Abbs <3's Note:
I made this for my boyfriend's birthday, and now he asks for it all of the time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare manicotti as directed and squeeze water out of spinach.
- 2When pasta is done, drain and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 4Mix together ricotta, 1/2 cup parm, and egg substitute.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients, except tomato sauce.
- 6Spoon cheese mixture into shells and lay into a pan.
- 7Cover with tomato sauce and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Parm.
- 8Cover and bake 20 minute.
- 9Remove cover and bake add. 15 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Chicken Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 805.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: