Found in a mini cookbook. Sounds really delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic, coarsely chopped, divided
- 8 slices diagonally sliced sourdough bread, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, grated, divided
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 slices fresh mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 1In 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon garlic.
- 2Add 4 slices bread; cook over medium-high heat, turning once 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted.
- 3Remove from pan. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon garlic; repeat with remaining bread slices.
- 4Sprinkle 1/4 cup asiago cheese on bread.
- 5In same skillet, combine pesto, and pepper. Add chicken, coating with pesto.
- 6Cook over meiudm high heat, turning once 8-10 minutes or until chicken is brown. Place 3 slices mozzerella cheese on each bread slice; top with tomatoe slice.
- 7Slice chicken pieces in half horizontally; place on tomato. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Chicken Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.0
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 135.5 mg
- Sodium 1392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 57.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: