Recipe by Nellhere
Penne Noodles with Pesto Sauce and Grilled Chicken. Very Good. Serve with fancy shredded Mozzerella Cheese.
Top Review by AmyMCGS
Good, though I used it more as a guideline, LOL. I used half the amount of pasta, and left out the oil since I was adding in the chicken (plus mushrooms and onions) sauted in olive oil. Thanks for a great start, though!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs penne pasta, cooked and rinsed noodles
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, chunked
- 3 tablespoons classico traditional basil pesto
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter substitute
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 dashes salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Penne noodles til tender. Do not overcook. Rinse.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Pour noodles back in pan with butter and toss with the olive oil.
- Add Pesto sauce. Toss.
- Add cooked chicken breast chunks. Toss well.
- Serve with finely grated mozzerella cheese.