Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Betty Crocker.This is quick and easy for busy week-nights.
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle pasta (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce (commercial or homemade)
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped drained roasted red pepper
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Mix the cooked pasta, chicken, pesto, and bell peppers in a saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with olives and sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top.
This was such an easy and quick meal. I sauteed some fresh red peppers instead of using roasted peppers and added a little red wine as my pesto was sticking to the pan.