1/2 Photos of Pesto Chicken and Arugula Panini
Recipe by Sharon Sanders, "Relish Good Food Fast," September 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat panini press or stovetop griddle pan.
- 2Slice buns in half. Pick out some of the bread from the top and bottom halves to create a slight depression.
- 3Brush outsides of buns lightly with oil.
- 4Spread cut sides of buns with pesto.
- 5Top one side of each bun with chicken, cheese and arugula. Close buns.
- 6Place on panini press or griddle. Cover with grill top or grill press.
- 7Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese starts to melt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Chicken and Arugula Panini
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 393.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 39.0 g