Recipe by Sharon Sanders, "Relish Good Food Fast," September 2006
Make and share this Pesto Chicken and Arugula Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat panini press or stovetop griddle pan.
- Slice buns in half. Pick out some of the bread from the top and bottom halves to create a slight depression.
- Brush outsides of buns lightly with oil.
- Spread cut sides of buns with pesto.
- Top one side of each bun with chicken, cheese and arugula. Close buns.
- Place on panini press or griddle. Cover with grill top or grill press.
- Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese starts to melt.