- 2 French rolls
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 6 ounces grilled chicken, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese, sliced
- 1 cup arugula leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat panini press or stovetop griddle pan.
- Slice buns in half. Pick out some of the bread from the top and bottom halves to create a slight depression.
- Brush outsides of buns lightly with oil.
- Spread cut sides of buns with pesto.
- Top one side of each bun with chicken, cheese and arugula. Close buns.
- Place on panini press or griddle. Cover with grill top or grill press.
- Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese starts to melt.