Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Needed a quick dinner one night and this was the result. I have been meaning to try this with the sun dried tomato pesto sauce.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 0.5 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- angel hair pasta, cooked according to package
- olive oil
- saute cubed chicken in touch of olive oil and garlic on med-high heat. When chicken is cooked add pesto sauce. Turn down heat and make sure chicken is well coated in pesto sauce.
- meanwhile, cook pasta as directed.
- add alfredo sauce to pesto chicken and keep heat low.
- once pasta is cooked and drained, add to sauce.
Tinker, this is a great recipe! Super fast, easy and delicious! I was searching for a new recipe to use my homemade pesto when I found this. I adjusted the amounts to make 2 servings and used fettuccini because it's what I had. I'll be using this quick and tasty recipe again. thanks!