1/1 Photo of Pesto Cheesecake
A savory red and green cheesecake perfect for a holiday buffet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter spring form pan, coat with breadcrumbs--set aside.
- 2Beat cream cheese, ricotta and Romano cheese with electric mixer.
- 3Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 4Seperate batter in half--add pesto to one half and sundried tomatoes to the other half.
- 5Layer in spring pan.
- 6Sprinkle pignoli nuts on top Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 7Cool in pan.
- 8Cover and wrap in plastic.
- 9Refrigerate 8 hours or overnite.
- 10Slide knife around edge of pan and remove to serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: