1/1 Photo of Pesto Cheesecake
A savory red and green cheesecake perfect for a holiday buffet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter spring form pan, coat with breadcrumbs--set aside.
- 2Beat cream cheese, ricotta and Romano cheese with electric mixer.
- 3Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 4Seperate batter in half--add pesto to one half and sundried tomatoes to the other half.
- 5Layer in spring pan.
- 6Sprinkle pignoli nuts on top Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 7Cool in pan.
- 8Cover and wrap in plastic.
- 9Refrigerate 8 hours or overnite.
- 10Slide knife around edge of pan and remove to serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: