Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
So beautiful for the holidays! This makes a large ring. Serve with assorted crackers or vegetables
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise in small bowl until smooth.
- Beat in whipping cream, sugar and onion salt.
- Line a 5-cup ring mold or wreath mold (I use a jello mold) with plastic wrap.
- Spoon half of cheese mixture into prepared mold; spread evenly.
- Spread pesto evenly over cheese.
- Top with chopped red peppers.
- Spoon remaining cheese mixture over peppers; spread evenly.
- Cover; refrigerate until cheese is firm, about 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover mold.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap.
- Smooth tops and sides with spatula.
- You may garnish with parsley and strips of red pepper to look like holly.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.